Always be blessed God


August 18

Always be blessed God, which knows only do great wonders in an always recalcitrant soul with him, in a receptacle of infinite nasties soul: he wanted to make me an example of grace; you want to as a model to all sinners, so that no one is discouraged. Go, therefore, sinners his looks to me, the greatest of sinners, and wait on God.

Sinners, fijad your attention on me, I'm a malvadísimo, and encourages you to not despair of salvation, because the Lord, not only has forgiven me the sins, but wanted to enrich me with the most precious thanks. […].

I am sorry: is a fool's love for her God that speaks to you; He deserves your compassion.

(16 November 1914, to Raffaelina Cerase - Ep.) (II, p. 236)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

NOVENA COMPLETA A SANTA CLARA DE ASÍS.

TRIDUO EN HONOR A SAN FRANCISCO: Primer día

Lectio Divina Sábado Tercero de Adviento B. Retoño de Jesé, que brotaste como señal para los pueblos, ven a libramos y no te tardes.