I truly feel my heart bursting from my breast on hearing of your suffering


I truly feel my heart bursting from my breast on hearing of your suffering. What wouldn’t I do to see you relieved of it.  But why are you so anxious? Why are you so restless? Como on, my dear daughter, I have never seen Jesus grant you so many jewels as He does now. I have never seen you do dear to Jesus as you are now. So why do you tremble and fear? Your fear and trembling is similar to that of a child in the arms of its mother. So your fear is useless and silly (P. Pio Letters III, p. 446)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

NOVENA COMPLETA A SANTA CLARA DE ASÍS.

TRIDUO EN HONOR A SAN FRANCISCO: Primer día

Lectio Divina Sábado Tercero de Adviento B. Retoño de Jesé, que brotaste como señal para los pueblos, ven a libramos y no te tardes.