Moments of my life loving

March 6






 I feel the ardent desire, but I almost never think about attempting it, to spend every moment of my life loving the Lord would be closely united to him by one of his hands and walk with joy that Via Dolorosa, in which I have post, but sadly I also say in your heart, with confusion in the mind and blush on the face, that my desires do not correspond exactly with reality.
Just anything to agitate me, enough that I forget the statements that you make me to throw in the densest night of the soul, which makes me suffer night and day.My God, O my father, what a punishment I have brought my past infidelity!
Would not think my mind rather than Jesus, the heart not beating himself rather than always, and I promise you this repeatedly to Jesus. But woe is me, I realize that the mind forgets, or rather, stays in the grueling test, under which is the spirit and the heart is nothing but wither in this pain.
(March 6, 1917, to Benedict de San Marcos in Lamis - Ep. I, p. 872)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

NOVENA COMPLETA A SANTA CLARA DE ASÍS.

TRIDUO EN HONOR A SAN FRANCISCO: Primer día

Lectio Divina Sábado Tercero de Adviento B. Retoño de Jesé, que brotaste como señal para los pueblos, ven a libramos y no te tardes.